Last updated on 06/03/2020
Gill, Jeff. Generalized Linear Models: A Unified Approach. SAGE QASS series, 2000.
- Datasets from the book: Capital Punishment, Scottish Vote, Educational Testing, World Copper Prices, Committee Bill Assignments
- Incomplete Beta Function Table (Replication from Cox and Snell, 1968).
- S-Plus/R code for the examples.
- The Handout from my American Statistical Association (Boston chapter) Workshop. Contains lots of S-Plus/R code for GLMs.
- Data from the Workshop (useful for running the examples).
- Pat Altham's Homepage (several useful guides to GLMs in S-Plus and R).
- Page for the Venables and Ripley book (includes GLM functions/code).
- SAS whitepapers, including fitting GLMs in SAS.
- Stata Help for GLMs.
- GLMLAB: A Generalized Linear Model Package for MATLAB by Peter Dunn at the Department of Mathematics and Computing, University of Southern Queensland (Australia).
- Check out Jim Lindsey's books on GLIM Code.
- SAS Procs for running the book examples.