Software and Data
- R Code for Simulated Tempering.
- R Code for Importance Sampling.
- C Language Source Code for Building Survey Subsets.
- R Code for GSRLS and SWLS Procedures.
- R Code for log-like functions (for simulations).
- R Code generating multivariate normals.
- Gauss Code for the Gill-Murray generalized Cholesky Decomposition.
- Gauss Code for the Schnabel-Eskow generalized Cholesky Decomposition, R version, and Some R routines for checking/running.
Distinguished Professor, Department of Government and Mathematics & Statistics
Director, Center for Data Science, Member, Center for Neuroscience and Behavior
American University, 4400 Massachusetts Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20016